We are very pleased and excited to include another highly skilled and experienced executive consultant to our ranks. Mr. Chesser brings an important public relations, corporate philanthropy and non-profit management expertise to our group. His knowhow gives us considerable breadth and depth to enhance our client offering.
Steven Chesser has enjoyed a very distinguished and successful career in public affairs, media relations, corporate philanthropy, non-profit and leadership development. His experience spans the public, private and non-profit sectors, as well as the U.S. Navy.
- Chesser served as the Senior Manager, Community Relations, for The Boeing Company in Long Beach for twelve years where he coordinated an average of $1 million per year of contributions to Long Beach area non-profit organizations and educational institutions.
- He was also Boeing’s Subject Matter Expert for Education, and developed and articulated Boeing’s strategy for funding public education within the state.
- He was twice appointed by Los Angeles County Supervisor Don Knabe to the Developmental Disabilities Area Board 10.
- Steven has a BA in Journalism from the University of South Carolina, an MA in Communication from the University of Oklahoma and two semesters towards an Ed.D from California State University Long Beach.
- Steven is a retired Lt. Cmdr. US Navy with 20 years of service including assignments to the Pentagon, the battleship USS NEW JERSEY and Long Beach Naval Surface Group.
Contact Steven Chesser at: Cell (562) 889-3544 or firstname.lastname@example.org